Blogging Is Hard



You guys are probably getting very, very annoyed with my constant “I’M SO SORRY I HAVEN’T POSTED” openings, but I really am sorry.

Blogging is difficult for me. I’m not a very organized person, and I’ve tried to change that but it is very hard to change something that is so embedded in my personality. I really just find other things that capture my attention, or I have to work, or (since I’m an only child) I have to clean the house or something. And school is starting up soon, so there’s probably going to be even less posting. But I want to. I want to write blog posts and I want to post them regularly (I’m thinking every Monday).
On this topic, what kind of posts should I do? I want to do writing posts, travels, updates on my book, but should I do lifestyle posts or stuff like that? I have the Nightly Thought posts, but I haven’t made one in a while.
But in all seriousness, you guys are why I’m doing this. I want to connect with people like me, writers and nerds and outcasts of sorts. So, what would you guys like to see me post?

Anyway! I said I’d do a Q&A. I only got 5 from Sunset, but they were great so I’m going to answer them.

1: What is your favourite band/singer/genre of music? Why? 
I listen to a wide variety of music, due to the fact that I mostly listen to music that a certain character would like. But I love Lindsey Stirling, Owl City, and Taylor Swift—they’re all the ones that introduced me to different music genres.

2: Favourite book genre?
With both writing and reading, I love basically any genre with a good-vs-evil conflict. Action-Adventure, Espionage, Dystopian, Sci-Fi… all those make up my book shelves.

3: How’s your WIP going? (if you have one) 
I do have one, and at the moment it is going very well! I’m editing the 9th draft and getting ready to email some queries to possible agents.

4: Invite four fictional characters to a party at your house. Which one would trash the place?
I would invite Jace, Jormungand (Jormoo), Harper, and Jess. Jormoo would definitely be the one to rip my house apart. Whether is it alcohol, sugar, or just interacting with people, he gets very energetic and (if not handled properly) crazy. He’s the anti-hero/villain of my story but he’s my absolute favourite son and I must protect him.

5: Random fact about yourself?
I really like doing pull-ups.





~Olivia Ann

Comments

  1. Nine drafts? Oh my gosh, that's incredible and just true dedication right there! Hope your queries get accepted and that after an agent says to represent you, a publishing company will pick up your novel! I'd love to read it. ^.^

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Morning. Your encouragement is very appreciated. I will be keeping everyone who follows my blog updated on how it all goes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake and The Wolf

Super Secret-But-Not-Really-Cuz-I-Kinda-Already-Mentioned-It-Earlier Special Book Announcement!

Tips for Underwriters