too many ideas, so little time

I struggle with this thing where I have eight things I want to do, but I can't. Like, I want to write a musical/play/one act, I want to continue Sleipnir, I want to act, I want to start a YouTube Channel, and I want to start a podcast.

But this is okay, I think. I have so many avenues I can go down, I can do so many things and reach people in so many ways.

But yeah. This is just a quick thing I wrote because I'm so busy and I don't have time to make a proper post. I'll have one next week, I promise.

~Olivia Ann

Do you guys struggle with this? What do you want to do? Do you have any advice on how to get over this/decide what to do?

Comments

  1. Oh yes! This is me ALL the time. What I've found useful is to write a list and to prioritize things and to break them down. Such as, for example: if I want to write a plot outline, finish a book, and learn a new guitar piece. I split them into smaller segments, like for one whole week every day I write a few chapter liners for the outline, read 100 pages a day, and learn around ten measures for a piece.

    I hope this helps and good luck! <3

    - Andrea at A Surge of Thunder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake and The Wolf

Super Secret-But-Not-Really-Cuz-I-Kinda-Already-Mentioned-It-Earlier Special Book Announcement!

Tips for Underwriters