OCTOBER WRAP UP and super special announcement hehehe

Hello lovelies!

SO, if you're new to this blog (which I'm not sure if anyone is but if you are hey sup welcome), I do these every month to wrap up my goals for the month and what I accomplished.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO!




Life

• I've begun to be more outgoing. WAT AN INTROVERTED AUTHOR BEING OUTGOING WAT HAPPENED? I'm honestly just not filtering my speech as much. Usually I over-analyze literally EVERYTHING I say, and I'm not doing it that much. I've actually managed to make a few of those annoying little generic #swag boys in my school fear me because I've begun to speak my mind, and I am very proud of that. They're not good kids, and honestly I could see them being arrested for Sexual Harassment. I feel I'm doing my duty and protecting my fellow women, cus if they're scared of little 'ol me, they got a rude awakening.
• I've begun to pursue my acting career. As I talked about in my Life Choices post, I plan on being both an actress and an author. I've actually found an audition at my community theatre (the audition is in January so I'm gonna be super prepared) and I'm very excited for it.
• Freaking Junior year of high school. I just... I can't handle it. I mean, I can, but it's SO FREAKING STRESSFUL. The thing that redeems it is my teachers and their amazing quotes. A few of them being "Let it go. Like that Frozen song: be one with the wind and snow and let it go." (my Hermeneutics teacher); "Moral of the story, always bring a book. Even if your wife is giving birth, you'll probably have time to read." (also my Hermeneutics teacher); and the ever so lovely "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. This vocabulary is the water, you are the horses. I can show you the words but you probably won't understand." (last year's Literature teacher--I overheard him when I walked past his class).


Writing

• NaNoWriMo prep... that's pretty much it.
• I have a writing Yoda! She is the lovely Caroline George and she has graciously offered to help me as I go through the self-publishing process.
• Yes. I'm going to be published. ^u^
• Also y'all really need to read Caroline's books. Freaking fantastic, I could not put them down. They're called Be The Victor and Just Strength and they're in the Prime Way Program trilogy.


Books

• Uh, kay. I haven't really been reading. I'm working on getting through Girl About Town. But I'm so busy with school and stuff that when I have a break I'm either shutting my brain off and watching
Hawaii Five-O or working.


Goals I've Completed

• Finished the painting (it was of two of my characters and it turned out so well my teacher has it hanging in the office so that everyone can see)
• I've been posting on Mondays. Yay I'm organized! (yeah not really I write these all at the same time and then schedule them. Except for these recaps. These I write the day before they go up.)
• Tell you guys about Intermission by Serena Chase which I just... I cannot stress how fantastic it is.
• Write the short story (now I just have to edit)


Goals for November

• WRITE THAT FREAKING NANOWRIMO BOOK (I actually have a writing schedule up so I should be good with that).
• Figure out a few more things with my book.
• Write the book talks for Intermission and post them on time.
• Make stickers for my book (like draw and print on sticker paper quotes and stuffs related to my book baby).


So that's it you guys! I'm gonna actually be doing a double post thing on Monday (when this comes up) so yeah! Look forward to all my antics.

Hope you all have a spoopy Halloween! (If you celebrate it, that is. If not, just enjoy being shut in your house. That's what I do.)

~ Olivia Ann





BAAAAAHAHAHA You didn't think I'd leave you guys hanging on that whole publishing thing, right? Yeah, you probably did. And you were right! HAHAHAHA! No but seriously I'm kinda doing that but I'm also gonna be posting an entire thing all about that. SO YEAH! That'll be released at about 1 PM. Pacific Daylight Time (since that's the timezone my account is stuck at I'M NOT ACTUALLY THERE DANGIT). But if you're from the Midwest like me, it'll be out around 3 PM. At least I think so. I'm not good with math.

What did you guys think about October? Did you complete your goals? You got any random quotes from teachers? Tell me in da comments!

Follow me on my social medias! The links are on my Connect With Me page!

BYEEEEEE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake and The Wolf

Super Secret-But-Not-Really-Cuz-I-Kinda-Already-Mentioned-It-Earlier Special Book Announcement!

Tips for Underwriters