a little bit of a change...




So, if you haven't already noticed, I changed my blog theme... again. I am never happy with what I made it to look like, even with the banner. so, I'm simply going to keep it like this. I do like it. It's nice. Clean. Aesthetic.

Also, I've decided I'm going to post on Saturdays. I feel like that'd work a lot better with my schedule and ish.

Anyways, on to the original reason for this...


I'm running out of inspiration. Ideas. Everything, really. I missed the last to blog posts. I wanted to write something good for this week, but I just can't.

School is back in session, and I've got a wordpress blog for my Christian Worldview and Analysis course, and that requires weekly posts.

I'm working on my book. I'm polishing it since I finished the big-picture edits and word-cutting edits. Luckily I've got a class where that is literally what I'm supposed to do for two hours.

I'm directing a play at my school, as well as acting in it.

Needless to say, I've got a lot on my plate right now.

But I do want to continue with my blog. I've given up on too many things in my life. I'm not giving up on this.

If you guys have any questions you'd like me to discuss, or ideas for blog posts, or really anything, leave a comment. I'm going to answer. I promise.

OLIVIA ANN

Comments

  1. Ahhh your design is so pretty! Brb just gonna flail over it quickly <3

    MAKE SURE NOT TO WEAR YOURSELF OUT MY DUDE. that's... that's a lot on your plate. I'm so freaking excited for you to progress in your publishing journey and someday see Mended and Torn on the shelves. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I'm glad someone likes the design... I like it a lot better than my old ones.

      Thank you for being so understanding about all this. And thanks for the encouragement. I hope you'll see Mended and Tornon the shelves soon :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Underwriters

Super Secret-But-Not-Really-Cuz-I-Kinda-Already-Mentioned-It-Earlier Special Book Announcement!

Mental Illnesses in Novels