Harper Hijacks My Blog

Hello. This blog belongs to me now.

Not really, though. I mean, Olivia is going to be back next week.

Anyways, hello humans. My name is Harper. Harper Sigyn Johanssen, in fact. Yes, I am one of those weirdos that has a long last name and weird middle name. It's actually from Norse mythology--I'm named after Loki's wife. By the way, it's pronounced Sig-in. I am 17 years old, single, and ready to mingle. (But if any guy tries to get fresh he gets his throat slit. Not actually, though. I'm not exactly okay with killing people. He'd probably just end up with a black eye and broken nose.)

Lets see... what should you know about me before you go into my story... uh... I'm an orphan. My parents were killed in a car crash when I was ten. I lived, somehow. Yeah, I was in the car. I'm not gonna go into detail... last time I did that I blacked out and ended up beating up my partner.

Don't ask.

Anyways, I'm an orphan, but rather than giving me to a foster family or getting me adopted I've been moved from boarding school to boarding school. No one really wanted me because the first three families I stayed with I outed people for having secret affairs or some stuff like that. After those incidents, no one wanted me to rip the skeletons from their closet and parade them in front of their families.

Oh, also, I am basically a more emotional female Sherlock Holmes. I can look at someone and figure out what they had for breakfast, how much sleep they got, or even what socio-economic level they grew up in as a child. This is how I dragged the skeletons from the closets. Being moved from school to school basically trained me to be the queen of blackmail. This is why the CIA took me to be an agent.

Which led me to Jace. We have an... interesting relationship... to say the least. One day he'll be like "LOOK AT THIS GIRL I TRAINED ISN'T SHE A GENIUS IM SO PROUD" and hold me off the building like Rafiki and Simba. The next day, I'll be pinned to the mat and he'll be like "You're a disgrace to the CIA, you're a disgrace to this school, and a disgrace to me. How do you live with yourself?"

So yeah. We get along for the most part (although I freaking hated him  in the beginning and to be honest I kinda still do).

So yeah. I don't really know what else to put on here. Uh... yeah. Bye!

Oh, and Olivia said that if you have any questions for me or anything just leave them in the comments so I can reply to them.

- Harper -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake and The Wolf

Super Secret-But-Not-Really-Cuz-I-Kinda-Already-Mentioned-It-Earlier Special Book Announcement!

Tips for Underwriters