November Wrap Up

Hello lovelies!

So, today is the last day in November. And I am writing this as I wait for my English teacher to recover the powerpoint she accidentally deleted.

Anyways, this is my November Wrap Up!



Life

• Kay. So. I have had the most uneventful November ever.
• OH it snowed! I guess that's news... maybe... I dunno.
• Uh... I learned how to bind my own books. I'm making notebooks and such for Christmas presents.
• I've watched a lot of YouTube... specifically PolandBananasBooks and ItsWayPastMyBedtime
• Hawaii Five-0 is taking over my life it's gorgeous and so is Steve
• Also MOANA?! I'm so excited to see it, the music is gorgeous I mean some of it is written by the King of Broadway Lin Manuel-Miranda so how can it NOT be amazing


Writing

• So NaNoWriMo... I didn't do it. I know that I said I have a plan... and I did... I just didn't do it. I still have the book planned, I'm still going to write it at some point, but not for NaNo. Especially since NaNo is over.
• I've been working on my own book. Making sure I don't have typos, spelling or punctuation errors, repeating sentences, repeating words, etc. It's going slow and I'm honestly getting so frickin sick of my book I JUST WANT IT PUBLISHED ALREADY SO I DON'T HAVE TO READ IT OVER AND OVER
• I've plotted out book 2 in the series and I've come up with a name: Found and Lost. ooOOOOOOooo
• I also made the stickers for my book, and I have decorating the back of my laptop (I love them so much)
• A few months ago I mentioned a short story contest at my school. Well... I WON FIRST PLACE Ahhhhh I'm so happy. Yay! It was for the short story version of And Death Said "I'll Wait".


Books

• Okay, so... I didn't read at all
• I mean, I read Murder on the Orient Express for my Mystery Literature class
• And I read The Scarlet Letter for my AP Language and Composition class
• But that's it


Goals I've Completed

• Make stickers
• Figure out a few things with my book
Yay for productivity!


Goals for December

• Read a fricking book I don't care which one JUST PICK ONE AND READ
• Finish making a notebook
• Go see my smol child play Chip in Beauty and The Beast
• I dunno, just... bake cookies or something?
• Do a book haul post cuz I know I'm getting a crap ton for Christmas


This has been my November Wrap-Up. Have a Merry Christmas or Hanukka or Kwanza or whatever you celebrate!

~Olivia Ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake and The Wolf

Super Secret-But-Not-Really-Cuz-I-Kinda-Already-Mentioned-It-Earlier Special Book Announcement!

Tips for Underwriters