I'm Not a Cuddle Snek

I.

AM.

NOT.

A.

CUDDLE SNEK.

Let's get that straight right away. I'm not a cuddle snek.

I am a giant snake that wraps around Midgard and can crush the earth any minute. Don't mess with me.

Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet.

Hey, I'm Jormungand.
Image result for wink and finger gun gif

But seriously, I'm not a cuddle snek. I'm a snek. I like to cuddle. But I am not a cuddle snek. A cuddle snek is a cute, little, squishy snake that uses its own tail as a blanket. That's not me, bro. I'm a giant killer snake who can destroy the world with sneeze.

Well, not me as in me myself actual human me, but my namesake.

You may wonder, "But Jormungand, why is your name so weird?" or "How do you pronounce that?" or even "Do you have a nickname?" Slow down, let me explain.

My name is weird because it isn't my name. Jormungand is my assassin name. My real name is NC-208.

HAHAHAHA but no seriously. My real name was erased when I was taken by Sleipnir. I do know my real name, but that's not the point--the point is that I am a fantastic assassin who you will have to learn about. I'm mysterious like that.
Image result for cape swish gif

If it's not clear, I'm the meme of the group.

But back to the questions!

Jormungand. That's my name and you probably can't wear it out because it's really fricking difficult to pronounce. So let me help you. Jormungand is pronounced YOUR-MUN-GAND. Basically, if you know phonics, you can figure it out.

But nicknames. That's a thing that I have and it doesn't help my case about not being a cuddle snek. It's.... Jormoo. Pronounced Jormoo. Yeah. Not my doing, but it makes it easier to identify me. So hey, I'm Jormoo.

Image result for big smile gif

Eh, doesn't work as well. But whatever.

I don't really want to give away a lot... like I said, I'm trying to be mysterious. But yeah. I was born in 1998. I'm a Virgo. I enjoy long walks on rooftops, motorcycle chases, and dramatic cape swishes. My interests include shooting things, baking pies, eating pies, reading Tolstoy, and making puns while on missions. I also like knitting (something Jace CANNOT do, just saying) and I have knitted an entire recreation of the 4th Doctor's scarf.

Image result for 4th doctor scarf gif



Okay, this post has gone on long enough. Toodles!


Jormoo

OH ALSO if you wanna ask me questions, I'm open to talk. Consider me your therapist that really sucks at their job but still is a good friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake and The Wolf

Super Secret-But-Not-Really-Cuz-I-Kinda-Already-Mentioned-It-Earlier Special Book Announcement!

Tips for Underwriters