Jess takes over

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Hi, people! *spastic wave*

The picture doesn't have a reason, it's just aesthetic so I put it in here.

This is probably gonna be a rant post, just... because I don't really have a reason for this post I just hacked into Olivia's blog and... yeah.

Okay, so my name is Jess--that's short for Jessamine, by the way.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to be writing about for this. I mean... to be honest, I'm just listening to Glee songs and show tunes and staring at the computer screen trying to figure out what to write about.

Well, Harper told you about herself... so I guess I could do that.

My name is Jessamine Claire Ford. I'm 17 years old. I'm a techie (it's an obsession). I'm a fourth Chinese, although you'd probably not know that by just looking at me (white blonde hair, bright blue eyes, snow skin... the only thing that's Oriental about me is the shape of my face and the shape of my eyes). My maternal grandmother is from China, while her husband is Irish. My dad is American of French descent, so he's pale. I got the pale skin genes hidden in my mom and from my dad, while my older brother looks more like my mom. His name is Jared. Jared Christopher Ford. Both of us have the JCF initials.

BUT ANYWAYS my parents know about me being part of the CIA. My brother actually wanted to be FBI but CIA hates them so he joined the army. Not sure how that works out, to be honest. I wasn't even on Woodcrest's radar then. But, he's in the military. So that's cool!

Anyways, you know how everyone in a friend group fits one of the positions? Like, there's the mom friend that keeps people from doing stupid things, there's the grandma friend who bakes for the group and then sometimes lets them do stupid things but may scold them, there's the stubborn one that does everything in their power to do stupid things, there's the one that doesn't take sides but usually backs the crazy, and then there's the one that just has 911 on speed dial because thy won't do anything to stop the crazy from doing something crazy but they'll be there to call in the ambulance if need be.

I am the grandma. I make food for everyone, I support a lot of Harper's decisions, but if she goes to far I will swat her with a rolled up newspaper.

Who are the other friends, you may ask? Harper is the Crazy, Jace is the Biased Neutral, Quinn and Kaity are the Mom and Dad of the group, and William is the one with 911 on speed dial who watches in amusement as Harper and Jace end up getting themselves in trouble.

Also, do you guys know how good Moana is? It's so good and I'm so excited that Disney made a real person and she's Hawaiian! That's one of the more commercialized things and it's annoying because that's someone's culture and this acknowledges it as a culture, not as a tourist industry. Plus, Broadway King Lin Manuel-Miranda did some of the music and ahhhh it's glorious. You're Welcome has been stuck in my head all day.

Okay! This is kinda all I have to say so... thanks! I hope you enjoy the story!

Jess <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake and The Wolf

Super Secret-But-Not-Really-Cuz-I-Kinda-Already-Mentioned-It-Earlier Special Book Announcement!

Tips for Underwriters