2017 MPLS YWW

Minneapolis Young Writer's Workshop.

*deep breath*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!





It irritates me that the banner spills into the menu, and I'm sorry abut that. BUT IT'S SO EXCITING!

So yes, I am going to the Minneapolis Young Writer's Workshop again. It was fantastic the first time, and I'm excited to be back.

I really suggest that you attend this, even if you aren't in Minnesota. Get a plane ticket, fly over, write with friends. I met a few people from around the country who have traveled to attend and it's so worth it!

I am going to be selling my book there (signing them too, probably) on a tiny little side table (or something, we're still working on exactly how I'll sell them), and I am very excited about that.

The authors this year look SO fantastic! Sabaa Tahir (An Ember in the Ashes), Shannon Hale (Princess Academy, Austenland), Ally Condie (Matched Trilogy, Summerlost, Atlantia), Jonathan Friesen (Unfolding, Jerk, Both of Me), and Wayne Thomas Batson (The Door Within, Dream Treaders). And can I just say... Wayne Thomas Batson has the best name. It's the most perfect reference. Batson (Billy Batson, a.k.a. Shazam), Wayne (Bruce Wayne), and then Thomas but his name is actually so cool. I know he probably gets that a lot (or maybe he doesn't, I honestly have no dang idea), but it's so fantastic.

There's still more information, but this is really just a I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED rant post because WRITER'S WORKSHOP.

Anyways! If anyone wants to look into it, you can check it out here. 10/10 recommend.

So yes! Is anyone going? Have you been to any workshops or conferences? Let's talk!

~Olivia Ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake and The Wolf

Super Secret-But-Not-Really-Cuz-I-Kinda-Already-Mentioned-It-Earlier Special Book Announcement!

Tips for Underwriters