January Wrap-Up

New Year, new format for the monthly wrap-ups!

Okay, it won't be too different... but I don't really like the bullet points. I mean, I do because it's nice and organized... but I feel like it's a bit too hard to read. What do you guys think?

Also, I'm writing this during homeroom and it's Movie Character Day so I'm dressed as Enjolras from Les Mis because that's a movie and Enjolras is my obsessive, patriotic child.

ANYWAYS I'm very late with this and I am so sorry. Busy school and busy book all up in my schedule, messing it up so I have no free time.


ANYWAYS! LET'S CONTINUE WITH THE NEW FORMAT!

writing

This January I didn't do much writing. I know, I know, that's my job, but still. I didn't write a lot, but I did edit a lot. I got through my manuscript twice, and my mom even looked over it once for little errors I may have missed. Mended and Torn is set to be released in a week or so!

I did, however, write the first draft of my second book! It's the sequel to Mended and Torn, which is going to be released soon (I'm so friking excited), and the title is also three words, following the format set up by MaT. If you'd like, go ahead and guess (if you have a guess, I mean, I didn't really give you much information on it).

Either way. For February I want to edit book 2 and get to work on smoothing out my plan for book 3!

reading

I did not read much. I apologize. The only book that I read was Stalking Jack the Ripper, by Kerri Maniscalco (idk if I spelt that right). I'm actually still working on it. I'm about five chapters away from the end.

For February, I really would like to finish that and set my goal on Goodreads.


There's nothing else, really, this month.... so yeah! This is my new format. I think the paragraphs are easier to read, what do you think?

Are you guys ready for February? Anything fun you did or have planned? Let's talk!

~Olivia Ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snake and The Wolf

Super Secret-But-Not-Really-Cuz-I-Kinda-Already-Mentioned-It-Earlier Special Book Announcement!

Tips for Underwriters